dph legal, Solicitors in Reading
Call us on 0118 900 1657 or complete our Contact Us Form, we offer a free initial consultation direct with a qualified solicitor.
We are committed to providing equivalent or higher levels of service and expertise than is available at larger more recognisable firms at a substantially reduced cost.
Employment law specialists
The ethos of the firm is a commitment to exceptional client service which will ensure it compares favourably to its direct competitors.
We can offer:
- * Specialist employment law advice to both employees and employers.
- * Advise on settlement agreements, tribunal litigation and the enforceability of
- restrictive covenants.
- * A wide range of experience in all areas of employment law.
- * Extensive experience acting on contentious matters in the Employment
- Tribunal and the High/County Court.
- * Advice to employers and employees on non-contentious employment
- matters including drafting employment contracts, terms, policies and
We can deliver:
- * Equivalent or higher levels of service than larger competitors at a reduced
- * ‘No win no fee' solutions for employees who meet our criteria.
- * Flexible pricing to our employer clients, including the option of paying on a
- rolling ‘month to month’ basis with no lock in period applicable.
- * Access to immediate telephone support 7 days a week on any employment
- law issue.
Our team of solicitors in Reading, Berkshire, who practice employment law exclusively, are:-
- * David Harris, Solicitor
* Mark Lafferty, Solicitor
- * Neerja Sharma, Barrister
- * Sarah Morris, HR Consultant
You can see more information about our fee earners on the Our Team' page.
We are proud of the results we obtain when advising individuals and businesses on workplace disputes including Tribunal or High Court litigation. Take a look at our Testimonials page for further information.
We are solicitors in Reading, Berkshire with the firm's main offices in the comfortable and convenient surroundings of Davidson House, Forbury Square in central Reading, Berkshire. We also have offices in Oxford and High Wycombe. We advise clients in London and throughout the M4 corridor including, but not limited to, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We represent clients across England and Wales.