dph legal, Solicitors in Reading
dph legal are employment law solicitors in Reading and we are an innovative niche law practice. The firm has further offices in Oxford and High Wycombe.
Call us on 01189 001657 or complete our Contact Us Form, we offer a free initial consultation direct with a qualified solicitor.
We are committed to providing equivalent or higher levels of service and expertise than is available at larger more recognisable firms at a substantially reduced cost.
Employment law specialists
The ethos of the firm is a commitment to exceptional client service which will ensure it compares favourably to its direct competitors.
We can offer:
- * Specialist employment law advice to both employees and employers.
- * Advice on settlement agreements, tribunal litigation and the enforceability of
- restrictive covenants.
- * A wide range of experience in all areas of employment law.
- * Extensive experience acting on contentious matters in the Employment Tribunal
- and the High/County Court.
- * Advice to employers and employees on non-contentious employment matters
- including drafting employment contracts, terms, policies and procedures.
We can deliver:
- * Equivalent or higher levels of service than larger competitors at a reduced
- * ‘No win no fee' solutions for employees who meet our criteria.
- * Flexible pricing to our employer clients, including the option of paying on a rolling
- ‘month to month’ basis with no lock in period applicable.
- * Access to immediate telephone support 7 days a week on any employment law
Our team of experts, who practice employment law exclusively, are:
You can see more information about our fee earners on the 'Our Team' page.
We are proud of the results we obtain when advising individuals and businesses on workplace disputes including Tribunal or High Court litigation. Take a look at our
Testimonials page for further information.
We are solicitors in Reading with the firm's main offices in the comfortable and convenient surroundings of Davidson House, Forbury Square in central Reading, Berkshire. We also have offices in Oxford and High Wycombe. We advise clients in London and throughout the M4 corridor including, but not limited to, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We represent clients across England and Wales.