Legal advice for employees in Reading
We understand that legal costs can be a concern for employees who are involved in a dispute with their employer so we will discuss pricing structures which suit individuals, including fixed fee arrangements for advice on tribunal claims. We will also consider ‘no win no fee’ funding for claims.
We regularly advise individuals including Executives on:
- settlement agreements
- unfair dismissal
- Employment Tribunal claims
- discrimination claims
- the validity of a redundancy process
- contracts of employment or director’s service agreements
- flexible working applications
- the enforceability of restrictive covenants
- bonus schemes
- commission structures or share options and the taxation of severance payments.
These are examples of common topics – our experienced solicitors advise on the full spectrum of employment law.
Individuals are often offered settlement agreements by their employers. All the lawyers at DPH Legal are highly experienced at negotiating favourable terms within settlement agreements for individuals looking to agree an exit from their employer.
Call us on 0118 373 5763 or complete our Contact Us Form to arrange a confidential call back from a qualified solicitor without charge.