- David Harris
- Thursday, October 1st, 2020
- Employers from 1 October have to pay 20% of their employees salary on Furlough.
- The Furlough scheme will end on 31 October 2020
- Starting from 1 November the government have introduced a new “Job Support Scheme” to help reduce redundancies
- Changes employers may make to employees terms and conditions in order to avoid redundancies and employees rights in regards to redundancy.
Listen to the interview here:
For further information call us on 0118 914 5622 or complete our Contact Us Form to arrange a confidential call back from a qualified solicitor without charge.
David Harris, Managing Partner & Founder
See David’s full bio here.